Complimentary Services Include
- Pre Wedding consultations with our experienced and friendly team.
- Red Carpet & Champagne greeting for Bride and Groom on arrival.
- Private Banquet Suite and Reception area with full bar facilities.
- White Linen for all tables.
- Candles & Floral arrangement on all the tables.
- Provision of the Cake Stand and Knife.
- Ample Car Parking.
- Menu Price is inclusive of V.A.T. and Service Charge
- Complimentary Bed and Breakfast for the Bride & Groom in our Bridal Suite on the night of the reception
- Tea, Coffee on arrival with a choice of the following: Sherry, Mulled Wine or Summer Punch.
- Complimentary Audiovisual equipment to show your wedding photography on 10ft screen if married prior to your reception date. 12 month membership at the Sanctuary Leisure Centre for the Bride & Groom.
- Complimentary 1st anniversary dinner for Bride & Groom.
Competitive rates are available for your guests who wish to stay and enjoy the night with you. Please contact reservations with regard to rates.
Copies of our wedding menus are enclosed, we are however happy to supply quotations for individual requirements. We cater for Vegetarians and other dietary requirements. Personalized Souvenir Menus can also be placed on all tables.
A copy of some choices for the Evening Reception is also enclosed. Our management team will be able to recommend how many you need to cater for when you have final numbers nearer the date.
A copy of our Wine List is enclosed, if you would like a more extensive wine list, it can be arranged. Should you wish to bring your own wine corkage charges will apply. Please check with our Sales staff for further details.
Our management team would be happy to recommend a number of local florists. Names and numbers are also included in this pack of companies we have worked well with in the past. We will also include table arrangements to co-ordinate with you bridal party.
Our experienced staff can advise you on a table plan for your Reception and discuss the layout you would prefer in accordance with numbers.
Love Cake- http://www.love-cake.eu
Children are always welcome at the Brandon Hotel Tralee and a special menu can be made available or half portions served if preferred. Please note government regulations stipulates that person under the age of 18 years cannot remain in at a function after 9pm where alcoholic beverages are been served.
Our Experienced Management Team will assist you with the Top Table seating arrangements and rehearse the order of speeches with the Best Man. Our in-house audio system ensures all guests hear those enjoyable anecdotes.
Under the Intoxicating Liquor Act 2000 the bar can remain open Friday & Saturday until 12.30am with dancing until 1am, Sunday until 11.00pm with dancing until 12.00am and Monday - Thursday until 11.30pm with dancing until 12 midnight.
A bar extension is available which will allow the bar to remain open until 2.30am with music and dancing until 3.00am.
This service must be booked 6 weeks in advance in order to apply to the Courts. As a fee applies for this, please discuss the request for the bar extension with a member of our Management Team.
Residents are permitted to drink in the Residents Bar, however this facility is strictly for residents only and remains open at the discretion of the Night Manager on duty.